1) Establish the relationship: Tell us your story, we’ll tell you ours, and see if it is a good fit for the both of us.
2) Gather and analyze the information: Let us know your goals and expectations. We’ll gather the necessary information to provide you with the appropriate recommendations towards pursuing success in your financial future. To access our "List of Items to Bring to First Meeting" click here
3) Developing your Financial Program: We will tailor a program to your specific goals, time horizon, needs, values, risk tolerance, and financial strengths and weaknesses. We give you the information you need to make an informed decision.
4) Implement: We both put the program to work!
5) Review: Depending upon the client’s preference, we find it important to meet with new clients on a quarterly basis to continue the education process and help you feel comfortable with your financial program.