Joe was born, raised and resides on the west side of Cincinnati, Ohio. Since June 1985, Joe has helped individuals towards achieving clarity and completion in their financial planning. Great depth of technical experience and real world wisdom is brought to each client’s unique circumstance. For over 30 years, he has built a successful financial planning practice, serving individuals, business owners and professionals in the areas of wealth accumulation, investment, and estate planning.
Education & Credentials
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional certification
- ChFC, Chartered Financial Consultant designation
- CLU, Chartered Life Underwriter designation
- CRPC, Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor designation
- Member since 1985, Financial Planning Association of Cincinnati (FPA)
- Member since 1985, National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Member of The Resource Group since 2015. The Resource Group: An invitation-only, nationwide network of the top 200 financial planners with Lincoln Financial Advisors
- Member of Sagemark Consulting Private Wealth Services since 2015. A select member group within Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. which focuses on clients in the high net worth market.
Scope of Work:
Educate and Help people create, preserve, protect and transfer wealth—more effectively than they are currently.